Bonding with new-borns can take many forms. All moments spent with babies are special and help making the bond stronger. Feeding the baby, cuddling with baby, playing with them, singing lullabies for them and even a simple touch of care; these all acts of care make bonding between parents and babies special.
- During breastfeeding: Breastfeeding is one of the essential forms of bonding between a mother and her baby. It’s not only good for the overall well-being of the little ones but for mothers as well. Observing their expressions while breastfeeding helps a mother in understanding her baby’s natures and have a better connect with the baby.
- A mother’s touch can do the magic: A mother's touch of care is very effective. It can soothe the crying babies and can even make them fall asleep. A mother’s gentle and loving touch combined with Vicks BabyRub can prove really beneficial for the baby. Many scientific studies prove that giving babies a massage can enhance babies’ mood, relax them and even help them in falling asleep.
A gentle massage with Vicks BabyRub is highly recommended to gently soothe and relax your baby. Vicks BabyRub contains Coconut Oil and Aloe Vera that helps in moisturising your baby’s skin. It also has soothing and calming fragrances of Rosemary and Lavender
- Be encouraging and supportive: Praising babies on their small achievements plays an important role in building their self-confidence and self-esteem. Every small step they take right should be encouraged and supported by parents.
- Make the most of every moment: Never waste a moment to bond with the baby no matter if it’s as simple as giving them a sponge bath or a massage with Vicks BabyRub just before they sleep.
- Read to the little one: Reading to a baby is a valuable form of spending quality time with them. This will gradually help them in improving their vocabulary and expand their imagination as well.
Bonding with a baby takes a lot more than simply spending time with them. It requires giving all the attention to the baby and making them feel safe and protected with you. It gives them a feeling that you will always take care of them at each and every stage of their growth and development.
Keep the areas of application loosely covered to avoid accidental ingestion or slipping while walking. Read the label carefully. Use as directed